Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It Tuesday, Hello

I'm feeling like I'm in such a good mood. Its Tuesday, I have already feed my husband and made him coffee, and I sent him off to work. I did my morning chores and got my kids a little breakfast. I made myself pretty for the day and now my kids are up. Oh heavens my day just switched up. My son has a headache, which he's complaining about a lot and I found him on the floor laying down. Part of me laughs because I guess he was going to pee but his head hurts so he laid down...Mom mode is kicked on high right now. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if he's just super tired(as he is everyday with a new excuse to why he's not feeling well) but I don't wanna force him to school if he's not feeling well. I know his friends sick right now, I'm friends with his friends mommy. Oh battles of the Mommy...


UPDATE to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear sis, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I have the information about it on my blog.
http://ilylechic.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html
love ya and miss ya

Post a Comment