Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lucky Lucky Life

Lately I have been feeling extra blessed! I look at my life from the outside and can't help but smile. Let me give you a bit, in 2011 my husband and I separated. We had a bump in the road. We married young and stress of creating a family and so fast. With feeling alone and stress of not feeling like I was holding my end of the deal got to me. In the year I was separated from my hubby, I grew up and received a whole new view on life. I was able to hold my end. I had the kids full time with a full time job. But I also missed my husband because I loved him dearly. We got back together, did therapy and are so much better than ever before! He's my soul mate and I love him to the moon and back and forth and back again, haha. 

While I look in my crystal ball on the past 5-6 years, I see how much we as a pair and as individuals have grow. We started with nothing. Babies. And we started a family and grew apart. But in a year separation we grew back in love. 

I'm excited about whats to come in the next year, because the last year has been crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment