Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WELCOME INSIDE MY LIFE WEDNESDAY: My Purse!

Good Afternoon!

                             The mother in law was in town and has now left. My house hasn't been cleaned in forever. As much as it was nice to have family in town, I'm happy to just put my house back together. As a special for Wednesday, you will step into my life. Each week I'll give you a non-invasive look in my humble life.
Here is my purse. Haha, doesn't this feel fancy? I am excited. Personally I'm the type of person who loves to look at pictures, I'm very visual with my life. Now for the part of getting into it ah its going to be horrible. Because its just that bad!
And by the way I lost on the scratchers!

That now concludes the first welcome inside my life Wednesday. Come back next week...I'll find something else to show you you will just have to wait and see!

Peace Out Home Skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment