Sunday, June 16, 2013

Its MY Birthday

So, today is my birthday. The big 25th birthday, & with each passing year I can't help but look at where I am at in my life. Yesterday was also my 7th anniversary for graduating high school. I'm left with the shy memory of the middle of the year. This memory is of when the guidance counselor had us come in. Thankfully it was in the middle of PE. What was I hoping to be?

When I was in kindergarden I wanted to be a teacher, in high school, at one point I wanted to be a vet a archelogist. What did I want to be at that time? My dream was to move to Los Angeles, I lived at the time about an 1.5 from there. I wanted to go to FIDM, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandise. Dreams led me to being creative & making some sort of item & to grow up in the big city. Maybe it was because I watched "The Hills" or maybe I genuinely wanted that life style.

Where am I at this currently 7th year? My life definately isn't what I'd expected. Married, a home maker , caring for two kids & being a navy wife to my spouse. But I wouldn't change it. I'm happy to be in love. I'm happy even with never feeling like I've slept enough, haha. With my 25th birthday comes a wavy of memories I've made.

I feel pretty lucky actually. A lot can be shown for my growth through the years. While I didn't graduate from college, I have raised two wonderful bebes.

I'm so excited for my birthday!

 I decided to buy myself shoes. Its my birthday! I want it, I have it.
 He's my gift from my husband. Thanks Hunny, thanks.
I don't know haha. I don't know what to say about this doll. Haha crazy doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment