Monday, June 10, 2013

Oy vey!

Let me start off with some Yiddish. Oy vey iz mir!

It has been a stressful week in my house. Being as I know its a serious matter in my family, I won't go into details. My husband flew out to California Wednesday morning. I've been 24 hour single Mommy. Which by itself is uber stress filled. But these kids are healthy & alive, so I must be doing something fine haha. 

I've hit a roadblock on writing. Which tends to happen once in a while, well everytime I type. I generally get distracted by my tv or kids & this time it was the phone ringing off because of the hubs. Passing sometime away with him because he was waiting in the hot dessert heat from younger/older brother. This is one big "oy vey" day!

As of yesterday, I decided that I'd change my life style. Personally I'm changing my eating habits & will start to exercise daily. With the summer here I'd like to start my mornings earlier than 9am, haha. I'd care to wait with my husband & end my days with him. I'd love to get in long morning walks with my kids. Get them active with moving to grooving. I'm trying to find a pleasant yoga dvd. It's sort of hard to find one that isn't cheesy & isn't hard for me to do. My 4 year now 5 year old apparently did yoga in school, so I know he'd so love to join in. With each passing day, I feel like I'm becoming lazier & lazier. My life has NEVER been active. Actually it has been quite the opposite my whole life. Its very important to instill my children on how veggies & fruits are the best thing ever.

I suppose I will move back to my reality. Good Bye!


Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment